Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i just want to know if my marriage to my husband is real

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cocay

Arresto Menor

nagpakasal kami nov 20 2004 sa islam , pero wala kaming nakuhang marriage contract. totoo ba ang kasal namin or fake. ngaun kasi hiwalay na kami at may kanya kanya na kasama sa buhay, gusto namin magpakasal ng boyfriend ko. hindi po ba makakaapekto yun sa amin ng boyfriend ko?

Waitng for reply.
Thank you!

attyLLL

request a cenomar, inquire with the imam who performed the ceremony also

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mae_jm

Arresto Menor

hi, way back in yr 1999 college student palang PO ako nun tapos my bf and lived in together while studying in college. both our parents did not approved of the situation because we were both young but we fought for our relationship until we both finished college. sometimes we will stay at my parents house and most of the time at his parents house. then I had an opportunity to work as a caregiver in Canada in 2003. but during the processing of my application I declared that I was single because I was not aware of the legalities of conjugal partnership I honestly thought that if two people are not married in church when filling up some documents the status would still be single. and still we continue our communication even when I got here in Canada. I would go home every now and then for a vacation to be him and my family as well. by the time came that I had to apply for my permanent residency I still didn't declare him as my common law partner.moving forward, in 2011 I went back home to get married. but when we applied for marriage licence we found out that it would take a while and i only have limited time in the philippines. my mother's friend suggested that we lived in together before so we can get married under article 34. we went on with the wedding. now, the problem is immigration Canada is asking how come I did not declare him as my common law partner when I applied for my permanent residency. I really don't know what to do or say because it was an honest mistake.and by the way we got married in church.. is the marriage legal and binding? and how should I respond to the immigration? pls help me I really don't know what to do and we only have 45 days to reply.. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum