Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loan from BDO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loan from BDO Empty Loan from BDO Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 am

mnl-anne

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

I would like to seek legal advise on my case. I had a loan from this bank amounting to P30,000.00 in
2007 I guess. I was able to pay it for less than a year continously but when I resigned from my
work I was not able to pay for more than a year and the penalties where already bloated. Until 2010,
I was able to receive demand letters and I contacted them and they suggested mw to pay P18,000 instead
when I paid the said amount prior to this payment I had paid P5,000 cash also. My fault is I was not
able to remember the guy I talked with that said If I paid P18,000 they will close it.

So when I paid it I thought my debt with this bank is closed already. Until I kept on receiving demand
letters with so much interest again.

Atty. what are the consequences if I wont pay anymore. Currently I and my husband are jobless.
i only have a small sari sari store which supports us somehow. I am also currently pregnant and honestly I cant pay this bank anymore.

Hope you could advise me on this.

Thanks much.

Anne

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum