Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help! contractual employee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help! contractual employee Empty help! contractual employee Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 pm

julz03

Arresto Menor

Can I file immediate resignation, I'm in a 5 month contractual employee but I already wanted to resign they gave me a different post, not the one I was interviewed for. there's no provision as well in my contract stating that I have to render a period of time if I resign. I didn't undergo any training as well. Can I file immediate resignation or if I do AWOL, what are the legal implications of that? Thanks.

2help! contractual employee Empty Re: help! contractual employee Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:52 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just file resignation with 30 days notice so that there wont be any problems.

3help! contractual employee Empty Re: help! contractual employee Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:59 pm

wolfwise

Arresto Menor

You may actually file an immediate resignation but the company may hold you liable for damages (But considering attorney's fees/litigation costs and how much they will collect, they might just opt not to). If you can talk with them about letting you leave without incident and 30 more days to wait, much better. Tell them it was not the position you applied for.

Now if you are given "unbearable treatment" in your current employment, you can simply resign anytime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum