Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband extra marital affair....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My husband extra marital affair.... Empty My husband extra marital affair.... Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:45 pm

youngheart2109

Arresto Menor

My husband and I celebrated marriage on June 14, 2001..My husband has extra marital affair for 7 years without my knowledge cause im working as OFW..I've discovered their affair only this month of January 2010.We have 2 kids and they don't have a kid..I've found out that they got married in the year 2004 to be able for my husband to have visa going to Canada.My husband ask for forgiveness he went back to Philippines the same thing i did. Now we are together again but unfortunately his mistress keep on calling my husband and threatening that she will file case against my husband regarding his left credits in Canada, abandonment and innocence of his first marriage..Can i file case against my husband mistress?Does she has grounds filling case against my husband?Does the credits made in Canada can be filled here in Philippines? Hoping for your immediate reply....tnx

2My husband extra marital affair.... Empty Re: My husband extra marital affair.... Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:35 am

attyLLL

left credits meaning he has debts in Canada which are unpaid? it is possible to file a collection case here against him.

it may be that he may have violated canadian law, but you will have to check with someone knowledgeable in canadian law.

under philippine law, if he contracted a second marriage, then he can be made liable for bigamy.

to file a case against the mistress which will, you will have to show that she knew that he was married.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3My husband extra marital affair.... Empty Re: My husband extra marital affair.... Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:37 am

youngheart2109

Arresto Menor

Is there any case that can be file by his mistress against my husband? Like what she said she will insist that she has no knowledge that my husband is married before they celebrated their second marriage and my husband has 1 kid only..But before this thing happened,sometime in 2004 she call me several times informing that she and my husband will plan to get married, i told her that how come it will happen since my husband and I already got married in the year 2001 and has 2 kids that time.I have evidence that she already knew it coz she did message me at Facebook and i have copy of some of their photos taken during time they were together.Regarding house rent in Canada which they resided when my husband still there,,he told me that he sign a contract which he is liable for paying the rent.She's threatening my husband that she will bring the signed contract here in Phil and file complaint against him for not paying the house rent which she and her daughter is residing right now.Is my husband still liable of paying their rent even his already here in Philippines?Can i file for moral damage, alienation of affection and meddling in family affairs against his mistress?

Your legal advice is highly appreciated.tnx

4My husband extra marital affair.... Empty Re: My husband extra marital affair.... Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 pm

attyLLL

anyone can file a criminal case of bigamy against your husband.

anyone ca file a (counter or original) charge against her for contracting marriage against provisions of laws.

if she paid for the house, she can have a cause of action for reimbursement, else it should be the lessor who should file a case. he can be still liable even if he is here.

you can file a civil case for damages against her for alienation of affection.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum