Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monetary Damages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monetary Damages Empty Monetary Damages Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:19 pm

BCL13

Arresto Mayor

I'm a mistress po and gusto ko lng po mag-inquire if ever kasuhan ako ng legal wife for monetary damages sa paginterfere sa marriage nila

Questions:
1. Anong evidence needed sa cases na ganito?
(can she use the birth certificate of my baby with her husband)

2. If may manahin man ako sa family ko, pwede nya po makuha yun?

3. Ano ano po pwede nya makuha? (like how much po and in what way po like cash lng po ba or pwede mag-dictate sya ng properties na nakapangalan sakin)

4. If ever man po in the future bumili ako ng properties at ipangalan ko na lng sa anak ko..mahahabol po ba nya un?

5.Kapag nakasuhan ako at guilty ang verdict pwede po ba ako matanggal sa work at prof. license ko?

6. May expiration date po ba ung pwede nya ako kasuhan for this? more than a year na kami ng husband nya at from the start alam nung wife relationship namin.

7. Mahihirapan na ba akokumuha ng NBI clearance?

2Monetary Damages Empty Re: Monetary Damages Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:09 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Videos, people who will testify that you are living in and of course the birth certificate of your child if he signed it

2. If you are guilty and the court ordered you to pay her for monetary damages, you can pay her cash or if it is not enough, they could look into your properties

3. It depends how much she asks from you and how much the court approves

4. Not Certain

5. If it is in your company policy that scandalous/ immoral act is punishable by termination and the wife filed a formal complaint in your office. Also, if she file for your disqualification at PRC, your licensed might be revoked

6. Not certain. Ask Atty

7. Not certain. Ask Atty

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum