Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

caught my wife having secret affair w/ crewmates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

artagnan72

Arresto Menor

Hi gud Day ! I am a seafarer by profession and so does my wife too.
Recently caught my wife having an affair w/ her crewmate onboard and even when they both sign off. Managed to print out their conversation messages on facebook. Now i ordered my wife to left and stay w/ her father as my kids and i are devastated to what she has done. What can i file to her lover that would give him lesson that he cannot do it again to stop him from breaking a family.

attyLLL

gonna be tough, those conversations might not be allowed to be used as evidence because they may have been acquired through a violation of privacy of communication. if you have independent proof that they had sexual intercourse while in ph territory or on a ph registered ship, then you can charge them with adultery

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3caught my wife having secret affair w/ crewmates Empty monetary damages Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 am

artagnan72

Arresto Menor

does other proof such as screen shots of their skype conversation from the tablet w/c i give to her to be used onboard cant be a ground for civil case or ask for monetary damages.do we have alienation of affection law in the philippines. thanks

attyLLL

can't use those either. our equal of alienation is art 22, interference in family affairs.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum