Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caught my 7 years wife cheating x times

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caught my 7 years wife cheating x times Empty Caught my 7 years wife cheating x times Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Miko Ang

Arresto Menor

Hi.

Just want to check what i can do. My wife and i have been married for 7 years now and within that time, i have caught her cheating a number of times. caught her with her ex boyfriend and the other one was her colleague. I have a screenshots of her and colleague's sms going to Sogo when i took her phone. i asked her to leave us that time as i could not take it anymore. months later she came back and i accepted as we have a son who is now 6 years old. then my gut feel told me that she was still cheating even when she already transferred company with her ex colleague. i took her phone again which was overly locked but i took her memory card and found all these pictures with her and with her post man. i asked her to leave again.

Can i file adultery? and is there a way to make sure that my son stays with me. he will be 7 years old this December and what i was informed that legally the kid stays with his/her mother until 8 when he/she can choose where to stay. My kid wants to stay with me and not with his mom. (but he wants her mom with us as well, which i can not do anymore)

could there be anything she can do to turn things around? BTW he post man is also married with one kid.

I hope i can get help. yes i want revenge even i have been told a number of times that it wont make thing better but i think it's my right as a husband who did nothing but to make his family happy.

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Adultery is committed when a married woman have sex with a man not her husband.

And it is considered pardoned when the husband had sex with the adulterous woman despite his knowledge of the adultery.

You may file adultery against your wife, provided that you have no sexual contact since the last time you caught her.

If in case you file the case, although the general rule provides that children below 7 years old shall be at the custody of the mother, her acts of immorality would disqualify her to have the custody of the child. Thus, the custody of the child would be yours.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum