Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Field worker

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Field worker Empty Field worker Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 pm

emandelmo.asiaworld@gmail

Arresto Menor

Good Day.

My friend works as a business development assistant. Part of his work is to visit, study and locate sites that are compatible for constructing billboards. There are times that he is required to travel.

My questions are:

1) may he be classified as a field worker?
2) is his travel time compensable? his stay at the hotel, until he reports back for work?
3) may he also claim night shift differential?

Thank you very much. Hope you could enlighten us..

2Field worker Empty Re: Field worker Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:26 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

emandelmo.asiaworld@gmail wrote:Good Day.

My friend works as a business development assistant. Part of his work is to visit, study and locate sites that are compatible for constructing billboards. There are times that he is required to travel.

My questions are:

1) may he be classified as a field worker?
Not a field worker because not all the time he is working outside or assigned on a place other than his office.

emandelmo.asiaworld@gmail wrote:
2) is his travel time compensable? his stay at the hotel, until he reports back for work?
All compensable.

emandelmo.asiaworld@gmail wrote:
3) may he also claim night shift differential?
If the undertaking was done within the office, then, he can claim for NSD, otherwise, cannot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum