Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japan Visa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Japan Visa Empty Japan Visa Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:58 pm

KenMori

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys,
I'm creating this thread to get info on how can I get back to Japan.

I'm half Japanese, half filipino. I was born in Shizuoka-ken Japan, when I turned 1 yr old my mom went back to Philippines with me. My fathers name is in my birth certificate but he never signed it (because my father didn't want my mom to go back to the phillipines). Btw my mom and dad is not married.

I'm currently turning 22 yrs old this coming December. When I was 16, I went to japan with my mom, she got married to a Japanese guy but I was not adopted. So my visa that time was only for visit.

I worked in Japan until I turned 18 (so that's about 2 years stay in japan), toyota, pachinko and food factory, then I went back to the philippines because of recession. After I went back to the Philippines, my mom also went back here, her visa was not extended by my step father because they had a fight, they are not yet divorced so my mom's last name is still Japanese.

I have 2 beautiful and handsome kids now, but my real father doesn't even know it, and actually my son has the exact same birthday with my father which is august 22.

I would really love to go back to Japan and work there, but my problem is how and who could help me? Is there such law that could help me for being half japanese? I would really love to get more info from you guys who has more experience.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate it, if you need more info I could definitely answer it for you.

I'm ready to pay for this to be processed. I just want to know if I have a chance to get what I want which is Visa for Japan or this is hopeless?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum