Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive suspension Empty Preventive suspension Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 pm

emandelmo.asiaworld@gmail

Arresto Menor

Hello Noble People!

Smile Smile 

I need an opinion regarding preventive suspension.
My sister works for a private corporation. She holds a managerial position. Can the Corporation preventively suspended her even though she is not under investigation for an offense? There is no case filed against her nor has she received any notice informing her that she is under investigation for an offense.

MARAMING SALAMAT PO. God Bless

2Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

then for what reason?

3Preventive suspension Empty Preventive suspension Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Arresto Menor

no clear facts po. its something which has to do with her subordinates. she was merely informed by a friend from HR that her name is included in the next batch of managers that will undergo preventive suspension.

anyway, i advised her to look into their employee handbook.

4Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

kahit na, HR should serve a memo re preventive suspension and the details of it.

5Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 am

Arresto Menor

yep. parang "leak/insider info" lang yung nkarating sa kanya. my sister is so stressed, parang mgreresign na. i'm doing my best to assure her that she's got nothing to worry about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum