Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charge Sheet from Immigration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charge Sheet from Immigration Empty Charge Sheet from Immigration Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 pm

RichardM

Arresto Menor

Hi..I have been living in the Philippines for many years now.. I live in Ilocos Norte, so travel back and forth to Manila will be expensive and very time consuming. Almost 12 hours each way to go to Manila.

Some years back, my wife (who lives in California) was upset with me, and made a complaint with BI about me having entered the country and getting a Balikbayn visa without her being with me. The fact is I did do that. I showed the Immigration officer at the airport a valid marriage certificate and her birth cert from NSO showing I am married to a Filipina.

He gave me the stamp, and I did no falsification to obtain it..but I was given a Charge sheet today Aug 6, 2013 for a Balikbayan stamp I got in 2008... It states my wife claims I entered the country and got a Balikbayan stamp with false information.

They have refused my extension at this time, and I am on the Watch List.. What do I do?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum