Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issue with Smart Load, how to?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issue with Smart Load, how to? Empty Issue with Smart Load, how to? Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:18 am

ShayneMe

Arresto Menor

My issue goes like this. I am a prepaid user from Smart and I have been loading my mobile number 500 load credit per month. I am not really usually using it not unless very important matter.

And here's my issue with this netwok, it seems like Smart are stealing my load credits. Before and after I text or call, I always check my balance and to my surprise palage nalang deducted yung Smart load ko from the last time I check.

Is there a way I could file formal complain to Smart about stealing my load?

2Issue with Smart Load, how to? Empty Re: Issue with Smart Load, how to? Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:59 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Why complain agad? Check with Smart first what happened to your load. Maybe it is not Smart, it is a doing of a hacker. You need evidence to substantiate your claim and not on your assumption.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum