Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid load for 2 years

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid load for 2 years Empty unpaid load for 2 years Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 am

lotty_ cute

Arresto Menor

good evening. i have big problem.. i have loan last november 2011 in PJH lending davai amounting 45,000. i only pay 2x, im here in uae right now for work, Now i want to settle  my oand but they say the loan is now in attorneys office for collection and the amount is raise up to 191,000. i want to pay in full but the principal amount only. is this possible? please help me. Thay scared me that my co maker which is my aunt they will arrest her

please help me
lotty_cute

2unpaid load for 2 years Empty Re: unpaid load for 2 years Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:35 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

lotty_ cute wrote:good evening. i have big problem.. i have loan last november 2011 in PJH lending davai amounting 45,000. i only pay 2x, im here in uae right now for work, Now i want to settle  my oand but they say the loan is now in attorneys office for collection and the amount is raise up to 191,000. i want to pay in full but the principal amount only. is this possible? please help me. Thay scared me that my co maker which is my aunt they will arrest her

please help me
lotty_cute

kausapin mo yung collection agency or attorney. madadaan yan sa usapan at baka hindi mo na kailangan bayaran ang lahat.

http://www.councilviews.com

3unpaid load for 2 years Empty Re: unpaid load for 2 years Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:30 am

felicity08

Arresto Menor

I have the same issue po the thing is they send me a copy of a court order na kailangan ko na daw po bayaran ung full amount plus the interest. From 12k naging 25k po xa. And they were telling me I need to settle it before the writ of execution. Wla kasi ako nrereceive na notice of hearing dahil nsa ibang bansa n ako. I issue a check pero hndi ko n po xa napondohan. Is there any possibility n ung principal na lng po ung bayaran ko because they were telling me may court order na so I just have to follow ung order ng court. Wala naman ako nrereceive dahil nsa ibang bansa n po ako. What should I do po pls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum