Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

citibank credit remained unpaid for almost 3 years now

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mike.snow

Arresto Menor

attorney, please advise po. i have a 19k balance on my citibank credit card. last 2008 pa po yun and has remained unpaid. nasa amnesty program po yun ng citibank but when i defaulted payment for just a month, since i lost my job, my credit card account balance was transfered to some collection agency. nagreklamo po ko citibank pero wala rin nangyari. di na rin me naka-continue pay kasi wala po ko pera and i don't know kung sa account ko pa napunta yung payment kasi lagi may tumatawag sa akin na naniningil. then after a few months, wala na po tumawag. after a year, i called citi to update my phone number, pero wala na rin tumwag since then. im no longer working due to health reason and im on a different address na. should i inform citi as well?

attyLLL

send a letter through registered mail. you don't have to tell them your contact number but you have to give then your address.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum