Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid credit card 9 years ago

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid credit card 9 years ago Empty Unpaid credit card 9 years ago Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Rasco

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

I'm happy to found this free legal advise website.

May financial problem po kasi ako noon 2003 at di ko nabayaran ang credit card(HSBC) bill ko na PHP15,000. Napabayaan ko na pong mabayaran hanggang umalis nako ng bansa para magtrabaho.

Ngayon po, Napagisip ko na mag autoloan po sa mga banko ngunit nagdadalawang isip sa dahilang utang ko noon.

Tanong #1: Mate-trace pa rin po ba nila ang aking credit history kahit na napakatagal na?
Tanong #2: May paraan po bang malaman ko ang aking personal credit status?

Sana po ay masagot nyo ang aking katanungan.

Maraming salamat po.

2Unpaid credit card 9 years ago Empty Re: Unpaid credit card 9 years ago Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 am

ignorantgirl

Arresto Menor

i also have a credit card that was not paid for almost12 years kase i moved out from my old house...wala na akong narereceive na billings kase i failed to call the bank and change it with my present address...my due amount ballooned to 900 thousand because of the interest...one day my mother went to our old house and the postman gave a letter from the agency..it states that if i pay that due date my account will only be 15 thousand.....but the date was a week due already...since im working abroad my mother went to the bank and transact with them...now its settled and i wrote to them to give a certificate of full settlement..hope you can make like that too..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum