Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa Article 315 1b give advise pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jabajotjot

Arresto Menor

Good day! can i ask and help me about my problem?i needed it urgently... I have now my NBI clearance last June 24, 2013,I thought the case of mine will be dismissed because I have an exact evidence, but sad to say the prosecutor is on her side...I received that an information crime of ESTAFA Article 315 1b. The amount of it is 83,500. I am applying to work abroad for now I am only waiting for my visa and contract, is it possible sir that they can file a Hold Departure Order? supposing the complainant has no idea that I'd applying for a job abroad sir?
Thank you so much.. I long for your immediate reply... Mad

Bruised Ween(er)

Arresto Menor

Yes it is possible.

If complainant has no idea that you planning to go abroad, then that's good for you because he/she may not apply for a Hold Departure Order anymore.

As you said, you have evidence to prove your innocence. Then go face the charge like a bold lion!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum