Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls give me an advise

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pls give me an advise Empty Pls give me an advise Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Anjaeliz

Arresto Menor

I migrated here at US. I left my 6yrs old daughter at the Phil's with my mother who took care of her. The father of my daughter has another child with her live in partner. He lived together with another sibling of her partner. We are not married. I have planned to petition my daughter in the near future. The father gave financial support monthly to my daughter. And he has free to visit my daughter. The problem is he planning to get my daughter to live with him. But I rejected coz I know he is not capable to taking care of my daughter. And bec. He has his own family. Is he has an authority to get the custody of my child? Or I mean to get my child to leave with him. Please help me and give me an advise thanks in advance!

2Pls give me an advise Empty Re: Pls give me an advise Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 am

attyLLL

if you are married, he has equal right.

if you are not married, he also has a right because you are not there to personally take care of your daughter.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Pls give me an advise Empty Re: Pls give me an advise Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Atty. in a situation like this, ano ang dapat gawin ng isang single mom para manatili sa kanya ang custody ng bata?.

4Pls give me an advise Empty Re: Pls give me an advise Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:52 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Anjaeliz wrote:I migrated here at US. I left my 6yrs old daughter at the Phil's with my mother who took care of her. The father of my daughter has another child with her live in partner. He lived together with another sibling of her partner. We are not married. I have planned to petition my daughter in the near future. The father gave financial support monthly to my daughter. And he has free to visit my daughter. The problem is he planning to get my daughter to live with him. But I rejected coz I know he is not capable to taking care of my daughter. And bec. He has his own family. Is he has an authority to get the custody of my child? Or I mean to get my child to leave with him. Please help me and give me an advise thanks in advance!

HI Anjaeliz.

Did the father aknowledge the child as his in any written instrument? Did he sign the birth certificate of the child?

If he did, then he has a better right over the custody of your child than your mother.

For more free legal information about Family Laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

5Pls give me an advise Empty Re: Pls give me an advise Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:27 am

Anjaeliz

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your advise...But in his situation the father of my child has a work and have his own family. How he will take care of my child. We know that he can't take care of my child. And I had no worries if my mother is taking care of my daughter. And I will supervise too through our latest technologies we can see each other through FaceTime. And he's free to visit my child and sometimes take out my child when he has not working. My question is can we go to a private atty. to talk about this and make arrangements.

6Pls give me an advise Empty Re: Pls give me an advise Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Anjaeliz,

Even if the father of your child has work and has his own family, he also has a better right over the custody of your child than your mother especially so since you are not there to personally take care of your daughter.

Yes, you are free to consult a lawyer and ask for a legal advice.

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum