Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa Article 315 1b

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa Article 315 1b Empty estafa Article 315 1b Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:46 pm

jabajotjot

Arresto Menor

Good day! can i ask and help me about my problem?i needed it urgently... I have now my NBI clearance last June 24, 2013,I thought the case of mine will be dismissed because I have an exact evidence, but sad to say the prosecutor is on her side...I received that an information crime of ESTAFA Article 315 1b. The amount of it is 83,500. I am applying to work abroad for now I am only waiting for my visa and contract, is it possible sir that they can file a Hold Departure Order? supposing the complainant has no idea that I'd applying for a job abroad sir?
Thank you so much.. I long for your immediate reply... Mad

2estafa Article 315 1b Empty Re: estafa Article 315 1b Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:09 pm

jabajotjot

Arresto Menor

Good day! can i ask and help me about my problem?i needed it urgently... I have now my NBI clearance last June 24, 2013,I thought the case of mine will be dismissed because I have an exact evidence, but sad to say the prosecutor is on her side...I received that an information crime of ESTAFA Article 315 1b. The amount of it is 83,500. I am applying to work abroad for now I am only waiting for my visa and contract, is it possible sir that they can file a Hold Departure Order? supposing the complainant has no idea that I'd applying for a job abroad sir?
Thank you so much.. I long for your immediate reply... Mad

3estafa Article 315 1b Empty Re: estafa Article 315 1b Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm

jabajotjot

Arresto Menor

pleaseeeee anybody ther?please help me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum