Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need legal advice. someone is harassing me.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

janjan bm

Arresto Menor

hello. i would like to consult on whether i can file a case against someone who is harassing me on a social networking site. he is posting that i had an abortion and even mentioned my name and the name of the hospital. this is entirely false. i have screenshots of his status mentioning me and the hospital. do i have a case? it is causing intense emotional stress to me. please help.

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Former suitor? Try republic act 9262.

Total stranger ? Try libel.

Make sure you make him admit that he posted what he did in the social networking site. Record everysingle day that the post is not removed.

Fair warning though. Hard to prove that the person who posted is the same person who actually did the posting. Defense might be that account was hacked

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum