Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal wife is harassing the mistress

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal wife is harassing the mistress Empty Legal wife is harassing the mistress Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:03 pm

demri

Arresto Menor

I have a friend who is separated from her husband for 5 years now but not legally. Five years ago she had an affair with her office mate and bore a child out of that relationship. They broke up eventually because the wife learned about them but didn't know that they had a child. It's just recently that her office mate came clean to his wife and admitted that he has a child with my friend. He even gave the name of the child to his wife, now the wife is harassing my friend and grabbing pictures of the child and posting it in her facebook page. The wife is adding everyone on facebook who's last name is the same as my friend's. And she's threatening my friend that she will file a case against her. What could my friend possibly do to stop her from doing that to the child? Her office mate is not giving their child any support and is currently having an affair with another woman.

alu

Arresto Menor

Hi! The problem of your friend is really disturbing...especially that her child is getting involved already...Well, I am not a lawyer but if the legal wife is already causing too much trouble to her child, maybe she should seek help to DSWD - Women's & Child Desk if I am not mistaken. But if the legal wife is picking on your friend because of having an affair with the wife's husband, better yet accept it..for all we know, it is also your friend's fault, pumatol sya sa may asawa eh, diba?

3Legal wife is harassing the mistress Empty Re: Legal wife is harassing the mistress Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:41 am

demri

Arresto Menor

Salamat sa reply. Isa suggest ko sa kanya yan. To date, gumawa ng facebook account yung legal wife gamit yung name ng bata at mga pictures na nagrab nya. My friend has already informed her other relatives about it. Kung sa friend ko lang ay matatanggap nya naman lahat ng panggugulo, insulto at kahihiyan dahil sa pagkakamali nya. Pero pinagsisihan nya na iyon.

alu

Arresto Menor

alam mu demri, malas lang ng frend mo kasi yung legal wife salbahe, well, you can't blame her to react that way, sobrang galit yan...however, dapat hindi na nya isama pa ang bata, wala kasalan yan sa kanya...bakit hindi na lang asawa nya ipakulong nya?? pero kasi pati fren mu madadamay dyan...ako kasi malas din sa asawa, pero hindi ako umabot na iskandalo ang mistress, naku, kung alam mo lang anu nangyari saken...mahirap talaga kasi umaksyon ng galit at masama ang loob kasi talagang hindi magiging tama ang resulta ng gagawin...wala na sya magagawa pa, anyway, lilipas din yan.

5Legal wife is harassing the mistress Empty Re: Legal wife is harassing the mistress Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:54 pm

attyLLL

while it may be slow and might not lead to anything, i recommend that she files a report at the pnp cybercrime division.

what she is doing is child abuse

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Legal wife is harassing the mistress Empty Re: Legal wife is harassing the mistress Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:53 pm

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor

yes child abuse unhan nya ng demanda mas mabigat kaso ng child abuse kesa s idedemanda nya sa friend mo..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum