Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rights of an abandoned father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rights of an abandoned father Empty rights of an abandoned father Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 pm

jovelle

Arresto Menor

Hi, My husbands and I were already married and i knew that my husband has a 2 sons from his past. She's not his gf at all,it happened from a one night stand. My husband doesnt aware that the girl got pregnant until she showed herself when she was already 7months pregnant. He accepted her even if he doesnt sure if he was the father. Days after she give birth to a pre-matured child and give his name to the child. He also name the child after his name that makes his junior and that's year 1998.They live together like a family, at the age of 19years old he works hard supported them well(as a matter of fact,they were more stable financially than we are). Go to the mall, do shopping,Graduated even he already got a family, supported his siblings and Give them what they needs except for the wedding coz he doesnt love the mother at all. Within 2years of living together the girl got pregnant again. A year 2001 when he went home and after 8months of pregnancy He found out that the girl ran away. She ran away with his children, with his atm, his money and other stuff. He also found out that the tuition fee that supposed to give to his sister was not given to his sister before. He found out that his family was in Surigao when a number of months found that his salary was being withdrawn there. He wants to go there but his legal counsel warned him. She wants a marriage as far as i knew but everybody(friends,legal counsel and family) dont let him. He kept on communicating with them but they were gone. Now after 13years, they showed themself and wants for a support. She kept on messaging him through mobile,email and even posting to facebook for a support and also showed and kept on telling him that he was not a good father at all. He also found out that his junior doesnt carry his name anymore. I would like to know because i told him that he can give them support if the children was on our side or living with us because of the history that their mother did. If the children was not with us they'll not receiving support. His sisters wants the same to make sure that my husband support will directly go to the children and also he wants to be with his children after 13years of hiding the children. I also like to know if there is also another case against the mother of what she did?His right?or if i have a right on the situation?
sorry for the long story Smile hoping you could help us,thanks

2rights of an abandoned father Empty Re: rights of an abandoned father Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Not GF but once live-in partner who has an access with his account! Twisted Evil Her children has right to claim for support and you cannot insist on asking her children to live with you! And there's no such case you can file against her for running away with her children as she is not married to him! Evil or Very Mad 

3rights of an abandoned father Empty Re: rights of an abandoned father Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:42 pm

jovelle

Arresto Menor

I just want to clarify im not asking for a case of running away with her children because i knew and according to the family code the custody of the children should be in the mother if they're not married. What i'm trying to ask is, if there was a case of running away the things that she didnt owned,i think that's called stealing coz the owner doesnt give her permission.second the things that she did said online/msgs that damages the person. i want to ask the rights because she starting to overthrow the family. I have 2 babies too and i know later on they will be affected on this situation.

4rights of an abandoned father Empty Re: rights of an abandoned father Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:31 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

They have lived for at least 2 years which is enough for her to stand as common law wife (live-in partner) you also said " If the children was not with us they'll not receiving support. You also said "i told him that he can give them support if the children was on our side or living with us" which means you want to ensure the money goes to the children so you want to be in control of them financially! But they already existed before you become his wife which only means he has an obligation with her and her children at the time and although she ran off with his ATM card, how would she know the pin code if he did not give it voluntarily? so it can't be stealing! He could easily tell the bank to stop the card at the time if it was really stolen! I can understand you are the wife and wants to be in control of him but they existed before you came to his life and he has an obligation whichever angle you want to look at it! But if he really wanted to sue her, he should have done long way before. But remember! he has children by him and he cannot ignore that fact and obligations with her! Otherwise, there would be consequences as you cannot regard her as a mistress nor a lover.  

jovelle wrote:Hi, My husbands and I were already married and i knew that my husband has a 2 sons from his past. She's not his gf at all,it happened from a one night stand. My husband doesnt aware that the girl got pregnant until she showed herself when she was already 7months pregnant. He accepted her even if he doesnt sure if he was the father. Days after she give birth to a pre-matured child and give his name to the child. He also name the child after his name that makes his junior and that's year 1998.They live together like a family, at the age of 19years old he works hard supported them well(as a matter of fact,they were more stable financially than we are). Go to the mall, do shopping,Graduated even he already got a family, supported his siblings and Give them what they needs except for the wedding coz he doesnt love the mother at all. Within 2years of living together the girl got pregnant again. A year 2001 when he went home and after 8months of pregnancy He found out that the girl ran away. She ran away with his children, with his atm, his money and other stuff. He also found out that the tuition fee that supposed to give to his sister was not given to his sister before. He found out that his family was in Surigao when a number of months found that his salary was being withdrawn there. He wants to go there but his legal counsel warned him. She wants a marriage as far as i knew but everybody(friends,legal counsel and family) dont let him. He kept on communicating with them but they were gone. Now after 13years, they showed themself and wants for a support. She kept on messaging him through mobile,email and even posting to facebook for a support and also showed and kept on telling him that he was not a good father at all. He also found out that his junior doesnt carry his name anymore. I would like to know because i told him that he can give them support if the children was on our side or living with us because of the history that their mother did. If the children was not with us they'll not receiving support. His sisters wants the same to make sure that my husband support will directly go to the children and also he wants to be with his children after 13years of hiding the children. I also like to know if there is also another case against the mother of what she did?His right?or if i have a right on the situation?
sorry for the long story Smile hoping you could help us,thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum