Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

creating trauma to a subordinate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1creating trauma to a subordinate Empty creating trauma to a subordinate Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:30 pm

tacybeans

Arresto Menor

good day sir. i have a friend who is a gov't employee. one time she submitted a report to the higher office and the in-charge found some errors in her report scolded her over the phone. she made corrections but the in-charge still look for some errors of the report and scolded my friend on her mobile several times. that incedent created her fear that she won't answer all her calls even not coming from that in charge. she was asked to see the in- charge but she refused to meet her for fear she will be scolded on face just like what this in-charge did to all. Di na po sya makatulog sa kakaisip at sa takot na baka tumawag na naman yong in charge at pagalitan cya.
Can my friend be charged with insoburdination? Can my friend charge this person also? What could be her defense if ever my friend will file a charge against this in-charge?
Sana may justice naman para sa friend ko...

2creating trauma to a subordinate Empty Re: creating trauma to a subordinate Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

Tell her to file an official complain sa HR to formalize her accusations, then wag sya matakot, lahat ng tao nagkakamali.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum