Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Legal Advice : My HR Manager claims my relationship with my subordinate is malicious

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joccmeli

Arresto Menor

I need advice, I am currently a building administrator and under our facilities manager.

I wan to know if there will be legal issues against my HR manager in this scenario, she had mentioned in a meeting with my immediate superior and perhaps another co-administrator (in the presence of another co-worker) that she is under the impression/claims that my relationship with my OIC (security) is maliciously.

This is due to the fact that my OIC has always been courteous like a bodyguard (sipsip) accompany me to other building, if I need to go to bank & encash for company's fund and such..always purely related but since we use motorbike as a means of transport bec we borrow from the agency. He misinterpreted it as something else.

Henceforth this is her evaluation and maybe pinag-iinitan ako?

Pls advise

AttyLee

AttyLee
Arresto Menor

I think it is their problem kung green minded sila, you cant control what others think of you. Maybe sila ang na-coconscious para sayo kasi your a woman and your OIC is a man and you always go together on a motorbike. Anybody concerned will notice and maybe give their comment whether good or bad. And also, sa workplace dapat trabaho lang inaatupag, walang personalan.

I would suggest that the earlier you can clear things up with your HR manager the better.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum