Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

questioning the legitimacy of the child and deny the fatherhood after annulment?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

abigail03

Arresto Mayor

is there still a way to question the legitimacy of the child and deny the fatherhood after annulment? file a petition or something? the child was born before marriage and later on after signing of bcertificate and marrying the girl, the guy learns that the child is not his, after 2 yrs he filed annulment but it turns out that the ground for separation that was filed was only psycho incapacity and did not mention about any child.

i heard there is a deadline for this but there must be other way right? or else, the child that is not obviously the guy's blood will carry the surname and be considered his FOREVER?

please help

abigail03

Arresto Mayor

bump

abigail03

Arresto Mayor

bump. pls help

dxlapid

Arresto Menor

The facts are not clear

xpsm1730

Arresto Menor

sa pagkaka alam ko 1 year after mapanganak ung child. sana may mag clarify pa nito Smile

abigail03

Arresto Mayor

is there still a way to deny the fatherhood of child after 5 years? if not, habang buhay na nakalagay sa birth certificate ng bata yung pangalan ng guy kahit na hindi sa kanya ito? nangangamba kasi kami na baka years from now yung nanay which is annuled from the guy, eh manghingi ng pera or manggulo in the future when di naman talaga anak ng guy yung bata.

we're hoping theres still a way. di kasi naasikaso agad dati dahil walang walang pera at time pero ngayon may pangbayad at time na. pls help

attyLLL

answered your other post. imo, it's too late

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum