Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investigation without notice

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investigation without notice Empty Investigation without notice Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:35 pm

manuelice

Arresto Menor

I am currently working on a BPO industry and was told that there was an investigation taking place against me. I was not informed of such. I understand the process by which my employer should notify me first before any actions be taken against me. Can I question the process? What case can I file against my bosses?

2Investigation without notice Empty Re: Investigation without notice Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:41 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

manuelice wrote:I am currently working on a BPO industry and was told that there was an investigation taking place against me. I was not informed of such. I understand the process by which my employer should notify me first before any actions be taken against me. Can I question the process? What case can I file against my bosses?

What kind of investigation? How did you learn about it?

As in any review or investigation, the company might not have any obligation to advise you of such until it has gathered evidence.

It's pointless to investigate if they let you know about it first, thus giving you a chance to hide or tamper with any evidence (assuming you actually did something improper).

As an example, uour Quality Management (or AUdit) department does its review and investigation by listening to recordings, something that does not require your prior approval or notice.

The police do not advise drug lords that they will be investigated either. Smile

There has been no action taken against you yet. The investigation is a part of due process and in time you will be allowed to present your side.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Investigation without notice Empty Re: Investigation without notice Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm

attyLLL

from my own personal experience, it sucks to find out that you are being secretly investigated and audited, but it is perfectly within management prerogative.

don't take it personally, based on american statistics, businesses incur losses from employee fraud of 6% of gross sales

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Investigation without notice Empty Unauthorized questioning Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:09 am

rosedph

Arresto Menor

I would just like to ask if I can file something against our HR and my boss for questioning me about someone who was under investigation. I didnt receive any invitation whatsoever about the questioning or testifying if what the erring employee statements are true, they just called me for a meeting on that day . I am clueless and just answered their question.. I think my right was waived and was a victim of harassment in this case? is this true?

5Investigation without notice Empty Re: Investigation without notice Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

[quote="rosedph"]I would just like to ask if I can file something against our HR and my boss for questioning me about someone who was under investigation. I didnt receive any invitation whatsoever about the questioning or testifying if what the erring employee statements are true, they just called me for a meeting on that day . I am clueless and just answered their question.. I think my right was waived and was a victim of harassment in this case? is this true?[/quote

dahil ba clueless ka kaya sinasabing mong naharass ka? anong right ba yong sinasabi mo? Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum