Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DENY OF VISITATION RIGHTS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DENY OF VISITATION RIGHTS Empty DENY OF VISITATION RIGHTS Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Egy

Arresto Menor

Hi ask ko lang if possible yung ma deny yung visitation rights nung daddy ng baby ko. Me and my ex are not married and our 2 year old daughter is an illegitimate child pero yung surname nung daddy nya ang ginamit namin sa birth certificate ng baby namin. Ang main reason ko for asking this question is that I am afraid of the walfare of my child kapag makakasama nya yung daddy nya first of all college student pa yung daddy nya and can't afford to pay child support, madami syang bisyo like smoking and excessive drunkness and ang pinaka panget is nagamit sya ng illegal marijuana. Is that even the grounds para ma deny yung visitation rights nya sa anak ko? And sino ang una kong lalapitan barangay authorities ba or sa DSWD na agad? Salamat po and God bless

2DENY OF VISITATION RIGHTS Empty Re: DENY OF VISITATION RIGHTS Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

this has to go through court first. since he only has visitation rights, let him visit your kid on your presence.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum