Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unwanted fatherhood to an unwed woman

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unwanted fatherhood to an unwed woman Empty unwanted fatherhood to an unwed woman Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:28 pm

akosihehe

Arresto Menor

mga sir good day po, ask ko lang sana kung anu possible way sa issue ko. i have an ex girlfriend who got pregnant and is due on Feb next year. now the thing is during her 2 months period of pregnancy, sinabi ko na sa kanya na ayaw ko ituloy yung pregnancy kasi di ko kaya. so she agreed and told me na kung ayaw ko daw eh hindi nalng daw nya papakita sakin yung bata kahit kelan at hindi na daw sya aasa ng financial sakin. but now, during her 6 months she threatened me na she will make a scandal out of this matter at naghahabol sya nung malamn nyang nasa abroad na ako. though i want to help her for the financial for the baby, i doubt her as well kasi before we separated eh she was with someone else in manila which I believe na may nangyari sa knila but I dont have any proof.

the questions here are:
can i decline of being a father to the baaby?
if cannot and I'm still in doubt about her, dna testing will be an option but will they have to pay for it or should i?
i know this is very weird of me but I need legal and professional advise so please i'm begging you not to judge me.

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

if you are having thoughts about siring the baby, then decline (subject to her subsequent action to pursue)

DNA???, sure why not? but you have to pay for it.

if you need further advise..email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

tnxs

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Believe me bro, you cannot force people to express their opinion. specially to this kind of issues. Girls are very sensitive to a case like this.

Back to your question; Yes you can deny the child, but definitely your ex-girlfriend will be forced to file legal action and that might affect your work abroad. My suggestion is, agree to support her pregnancy (kung buntis pa din siya) para hindi maapektuhan ang work mo, then pag labas ng bata proceed with the DNA testing para masagot na yang pag-aalinlangan mo.

akosihehe

Arresto Menor

but if she did accepted my opinion before na ayaw ko ituloy yung pregnancy nya then sa madaling sabi po di ba sya ang may gusto na ituloy yun so sa free will nya yun and not my own?

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

mr akosihehe: IRRESPECTIVE WHETHER YOUR OPINION OR HER OPINION PREVAILS IS ALL WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE NOW. THE ISSUE IS WHETHER OR NOT YOU AUTHORED HER PREGNANCY??

You said you have doubts. She said its yours...

Other than the rest of us here in the site, you know better.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

I agree with Atty. Karl. The main question is "Are you the father of the child?" You're in doubt, and she said it is you. The best solution is proceed with the DNA testing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum