Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Permanency on a Teaching position

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Permanency on a Teaching position Empty Permanency on a Teaching position Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 pm

mlou

Arresto Menor

I am working as a teacher in one of the universities here in Baguio as a grade school teacher for 5 years. Hindi po ako binigyan ng contract on my first year of teaching but they said I'm on contractual status. on the 2nd year they gave me a contract again with a contractual status. I asked the HR personnels why the did not give me a contract on my first year but they cannot give me an answer. On my 3rd year they gave me again a contract with a probationary status for two years.Then when the contract expired,I asked if I'll be i my permanent status but they said that OIC-HR Director did not sign our permanency beacause of the result of her tally of getting angry from the first year that I worked in the university.I find it unfair because every year we are having an evaluation if we will still be hired for the next year.So the basis should not be from the 1st year until the 4th year with a reason of just getting angry.On my 5th year they did not give me again a contract for that reason until this school year for my 6th year.Even the salary were not indicated in the given contracts. Can you give me an advice on what proper actions should I do?

2Permanency on a Teaching position Empty Re: Permanency on a Teaching position Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:46 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Send a demand letter to your HR asking for your contract that indicates salaries, benefits, etc. Should they failed to give you, tell them that you are assuming that you're a regular employee since you have been working for 5 years and taht the probationary status of a teacher is only 3 years

3Permanency on a Teaching position Empty Re: Permanency on a Teaching position Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:52 pm

mlou

Arresto Menor

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum