Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

teaching before obtaining teacher's license

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sagehunt

Arresto Menor

I taught for three years in private schools(2007-2010; one year in an international school and two years in another private school, and my employment status in both schools was probationary). I resigned and didn't teach for years before I took the licensure examination for teachers.

I recently read that RA 7836 states that "no person shall practice or offer to practice the teaching profession ... without having previously obtained a valid certificate of registration and a valid professional license from the Commission."

I didn't know this because the schools I taught before didn't require a valid professional license nor a certificate of registration. It is known that private schools do not require a valid teacher's license. Did I violate the rule and will my license be revoked? If I did violate this, what proper steps should I take? Thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum