Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Binding Contract for issued allowance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Binding Contract for issued allowance Empty Binding Contract for issued allowance Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

CharlesI.

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty's,

Good Afternoon!
I just want to ask legal advice regarding to the story of one of my friends. My friend is working at one of the electronic companies here in the philippines as PCB Lay-out engineer for more than 3 years now. When they hired by the company 3 years ago they have a binding contract of 3 years and failed to comply with the contract they need to pay Php60,000.00. This contract was lapses this year only. My friend main function is PCB lay-out engineer/programmer in their department. My friend is one of the outstanding employees of their department, lately several employees from their department with the same position had resigned after they finished their contract due to big opportunities awaits them abroad and local employment in Manila.

What happen was some employees including my friends offered by the company to give an allowance of Php4,500.00 monthly which will not reflect to their paysli or on their basic salary so that no tax tobe collected this will be given to them in cash. but they are binded again for 3 years failure to meet the 3 years contract would deemed for them to return all the allowances issued by the company from the time they started to receive such amount.

My question is, is it legal that the allowances given by the company can put a binding contract? my friend told me that they do this agreement to avoid resigning of good employees from their company. Are there any violations from the company by giving an allowance to the employees with binding contract?
please help.

thank you and more power!

attyLLL

he is free not to accept the allowance. but he can file a complaint at dole if thinks it's unfair.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum