Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training and Binding Contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training and Binding Contract Empty Training and Binding Contract Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:20 pm

MaizConHilo

Arresto Menor

I have a few URGENT questions regarding requiring staff to attend local (in-country) first aid trainings, which I believe are requirements for the company/business to be able to renew its license/registration:

1) Are nominated staff required to attend such training?
2) If nominated staff refuses to attend, should there be a compromise on this staff's career growth?
3) Is it legally just that a company/business require the nominated staff to sign a 1-year binding contract to attend the first aid training, along with a five-digit cash bond?

The company is along the IT-sales line of business hence, although first aid course attendance is a requirement for the business, it is not something that an IT-sales staff can directly benefit from, career-wise.

Appreciate your advice. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum