Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separation pay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1separation pay Empty separation pay Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am

creampuffs

Arresto Menor

hi good morning. I need your help pls. I am currently a team supervisor in a small call center and our account is retenching agents. I am one of the supervisors who will be demoted to agent due to very low call  volume. our 'responsibilty allowance' will be automatically removed, which means I will begetting agents pay only once my demotion takes effect. I don't have problems with my stats nor attendance. do I have the right to decline the agent position and demand for a separation pay instead? thanks in advance.

2separation pay Empty Re: separation pay Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:46 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You can argue with your HR that you will accept demotion but your allowances will remain or else you will be construed to file for diminution of benefits at NLRC

3separation pay Empty Re: separation pay Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 pm

renev

Arresto Menor

Good day! I just resigned 2wks ago. However my mom was diagosed with cancer and needs an operation...is there any way i can expedite m bkpay? My mom is very ill now...help me pls....

4separation pay Empty Re: separation pay Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:47 pm

renev

Arresto Menor

Reply naman po pls....

5separation pay Empty Re: separation pay Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:52 pm

attyLLL

talk to HR and try to negotiate it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6separation pay Empty Re: separation pay Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 am

renev

Arresto Menor

Ok thanks po...