Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

frozen saving account and TNT using different name

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mulawin58@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon!!!

I am a close friend of a lady who is in Taiwan as TNT using another name in the passport.

The problem is her saving account for more than 12 years has been frozen by the Bank. The decided to freeze it because some one is trying to withdraw all money using her name. The bank discovered it and they caught the pretender. The judge is asking the passport copy of the real owner of the account but she cant  present any passport having the true name since she was in TAIWAn using another name. The bank said that if she cant furnish the said passport the money will be gone to national treasury

That money is hard earned money, my friend can furnish all documents to prove that she is the real owner  except the passport the judge is asking. It is impossible for her to back home since as her status she is afraid to go home.

please give us advise what to do in order to unfreeze the account without her going back home?

Your reply re this matter is highly appreciated.

Teddy alvaro

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Check your email mulawin58@yahoo.com if it is not on your inbox check your junkmail it may have went in there...

attyLLL

present other IDs in the court. unfortunately, she has made herself vulnerable by her actions. also, by if this is already in court, then this is an incomplete story and she should be discussing it with her own counsel

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum