Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the rights of my illegitimate child?

+11
charie
baby_angelblue18@yahoo.co
clrc78
vlyn
kahelrivera
mycord7
Deidre
attyLLL
cezm
zulfikarl
genie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

attyLLL

yes, if it shows who it was sent to

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

JADE23

Arresto Menor

Good day!
How are you?
I just read the discussion you had with the subject above.
I am an illegitimate child (but with acknowledgement remarks on my NSO birth certificate) and my father went to US on Dec 2004 through Lola's petition.
Around November 2006, he stop supporting us and stopped communicating with us.
His parents used to hang up on us whenever we try to call them.
I went to my half-sister last year and gave me a false hope that they will help us and give us the new contact number of our father.
And just this morning when I rang them, was able to talk to her daughter from real wife, she told me that she does not want to give Papa's number to us and that Lola does not allow/want Papa to communicate with us anymore. I said I'm Papa's child as well but they stood their ground that they don't want to give Papa's number in US.
We don't know Papa's number and address in US.
I have younger siblings age 8, 15, and 22. Me and my sister did not get a 4-yr degree course and my mother does not have a stable job to support us.
I hope you can help us what to do..
Thank you.

Coh Ricz

Arresto Menor

Atty.

Good afternoon!

I understand, to file a petition for filiation and support will give the assurance for the father to support the illegitimate child. Is it necessary if the father acknowledged the child however will support the child when he reached the age of 5?

I mean, the marriage was ruined but saved. The legal wife and her husband agreed to support the child when he reaches 5.

Please help.

Thanks

attyLLL

jade, answered your other post or email

coh, please clarify, you refer to a marriage and a legal wife. is there a third party?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum