Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is my marriage voided? and about child support.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

denierandy14

Arresto Menor

hello
i recently got married and my husband had a son with his ex gf .she recently have told us to check if our marriage is null or voided because she's saying that they had lived together for 7 years which my husband countered that they ended their relationship after 2 years of being together.
and about the child support my husband agreed that he will pay for the child education which includes tuition fee ,school uniform,school supplies , daily expenses like for the food and transportation. now i'm pregnant and currently working so that's fine with me but there are times that if his ex gf will ask something like for example money for the kids medicine and we're unable to provide , she will start bombarding us with text messages such as my husband being irresponsible and that the kid doesnt wanna see him anymore and that she will change the kids last name (because the kid is using my husbands last name) and all sort of things then she'll be threatening him that she will never let him see his son. anyway she doesn't allow my husband to even spend time with his son or borrow him sometimes.whenever my husband say that it is not always that we can give or provide everything she'll then give us the reason that she's jobless.

can you advice us what to do? i mean i'm okay with the support but sometimes she stressed us out with all those text messages.
thank you!!

attyLLL

continue providing support. propose a written agreement and a systemic way remitting. you can also initiate a case to let the court set the amount of support

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

denierandy14

Arresto Menor

thank you!!we are thinking of doing that to make things legal...
and how about the part where she said that our marriage is null or void because they have live together for 7 years? i think the term is common law marriage?

attyLLL

that's not right unless they were previously married.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

denierandy14

Arresto Menor

thank you!! nope they have never been married , even she admit that.. she's holding on to that 7 years Question that they have been together (that's what she said) thank you!!!

6is my marriage voided? and about child support. Empty marriage,mistress,family Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:01 am

mars05

Arresto Menor

attorney sana po lahat ng gusto kong malaman masagot ninyo. ang tatay ko po ay nagtrabaho sa isang malaking kumpanya sinampahan po siya ng civil case na breach of contract worth of 1.5 million. hindi po alam ng kumpanya nila na yung credentials niya ay fake hindi siya graduate ng engineering. pinadala siya sa US then nagTNT sya. naging citizen siya dahil rin sa isang american citizen then nagdivorce sila dun. since 1998 po may naging kabit siya nagkabalikan po sila last year at nagpakasal pero walang annulment or divorce na naganap sa kanila ng nanay ko. sa vietnam ginanap ang kasal,yung isang letter ng apelyido nya naging take advantage niya kasi imbis na "s" naging "z". pero kasal sila ng nanay ko. ngayon kaming mga anak niya hindi na kinakausap o sinusustentuhan. 23 na po ako eldest. anak po ako kaya kontra ako sa pangangabit niya. dumating din yung time na nagsalita siya ng kung hindi dahil sa amin (sa pagaaral) mayaman na siya. then one time sabi niya makapal daw mukha ko kasi nga umaasa ako sa kanya. sabi ko hindi ako lumapit sayo na pag-aralin mo ko ikaw ang naginsist nun. tapos po ginugulo niya sa trabaho nanay ko tawag na tawag sa trabahao kahit coworker niya inaaway ng tatay ko thru phone. annulment paper siguro habol niya. ano pong mga kaso para sa kanya? kapag above 18 na po ba hindi na dapat sustentuhan ng ama ang mga anak? nagpakasal sa dalawang beses sa vietnam at america eh legal wife nanay ko dito sa pilipinas. pwede rin po bang sampahan ng kaso yung babae kahit nasa ibang bansa? pilipina din po yung kabit. yung pamilya po ng tatay ko pabor sa kabit. pumunta pa sa vietnam para dumalo sa kasal nila knowing na may asawa naman tatay ko. after a months sumunod na yung kabit sa US. mapera kasi yung babae. ang pinapalabas nila sa mga tao divorced na sila ng mama ko eh wala naman pong divorce dito sa pinas di ba? thanks po sana makareply po agad kayo.

Last edited by mars05 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just to add)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum