Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination on my pregnancy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination on my pregnancy Empty Termination on my pregnancy Fri May 31, 2013 10:48 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

Good Day,

I was served Termination papers the other day due to misconduct - i swore and was caught on the recording, but you can actually barely hear it - but i am currently 5 months pregnant, is their action acceptable? Also, 2 months ago a friend of mine was caught with the same offense - his worse, its an actual client whom he cursed, while mine was another employee within the company - but they just moved in a non-voice lob. I am pleading them to the same thing for me considering my situation, they declined and firmly said no. Are these actions all legal? Anything i can do for me to keep my job? May laban pa ba aq? Embarassed Sad Thank you.

2Termination on my pregnancy Empty Re: Termination on my pregnancy Fri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm

CharlesI.

Arresto Menor

every action must be documented. If you will be terminated by your employer their must be basis for the grounds of your offense. if you commit the said misconduct your are saying and the penalty is termination then you will be terminated by your employer; however, this must be done in due process. they should give you notice of offense, chance to explain your side and probably hearing to clear things up. if your termination paper was served immediately and there is no due process then it's illegal termination. You can file a case at NLRC.

3Termination on my pregnancy Empty Re: Termination on my pregnancy Fri May 31, 2013 7:15 pm

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

i was given dpf last week and had the chance to clear things up, i guess what im really asking is, baket yun isang agent ganun din ang kaso pero anjan pa xa. mas mabigat pa yun sa kanya kasi yun actual na customer ang namura nya samantalang aq co-agent lan. bakaet xa nailipat nila ng lob aq parang ayaw nila gawin sa akin yun samantalang nakikiusap na aq plus buntis nga aq.

4Termination on my pregnancy Empty Re: Termination on my pregnancy Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:30 pm

attyLLL

what did you say exactly? was it in jest or you were angry at someone.
were you on a call? did the client hear it?
don't focus on what they did to the other one.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Termination on my pregnancy Empty Re: Termination on my pregnancy Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

i whispered "bitch". afaik, i said it out of anger to the rep i talked to, i thought he was gone and i thought i was on mute. the actual american client did not hear it, just my co-worker on the phone and he filed a complaint. now i am on forced vl because our director agreed for me to send a plea. i talked to him and he asked me to write a letter stating my mistake and my plea (and promises of course) and then he will discuss this with the company lawyer. i was informed that head of hr will talk to me tomorrow morning. i recall my director stating something about humanitarian reason. my 2 argument here i guess is that first, i am pregnant and i have a lot at stake. my benefits, salary and even my raise will go away (yes i was supposed to be appraised almost 6 mos ago and still haven't got it). secondly, i know you said not to focus on what they did to the other agent but hey, we have the same case and how come he was reinstated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum