Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right to refuse a customer.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right to refuse a customer..... Empty Right to refuse a customer..... Wed May 29, 2013 2:38 am

Sweetcreamycoffee23

Arresto Menor

I own a small restaurant and I don't want to see this person at my restaurant. He told me that he is a costumer and has the right to buy.

This morning I calmly told him to find another place to eat,b but he shouted at me and told me that he and my mother had an affair before. All my customers heard this. While he was going out of the restaurant he is telling this story to people met on the road.

I love my mother so much, and no matter what happend in her past I know that she truly regrets it. My father died 5 years ago, and I know that she truly loves him.

Do I have the right to refuse this person at my place? Can I call the police next time he comes to my restaurant? Thank you.....

2Right to refuse a customer..... Empty Re: Right to refuse a customer..... Wed May 29, 2013 4:00 pm

verba legis

Arresto Menor

One of the reasons for having security in any establishment.

3Right to refuse a customer..... Empty Re: Right to refuse a customer..... Wed May 29, 2013 7:06 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you do if he is just harrassing you, you can file a complain to stop him coming to your restaurant whenever he feel like it!

Sweetcreamycoffee23 wrote:I own a small restaurant and I don't want to see this person at my restaurant. He told me that he is a costumer and has the right to buy.

This morning I calmly told him to find another place to eat,b but he shouted at me and told me that he and my mother had an affair before. All my customers heard this. While he was going out of the restaurant he is telling this story to people met on the road.

I love my mother so much, and no matter what happend in her past I know that she truly regrets it. My father died 5 years ago, and I know that she truly loves him.

Do I have the right to refuse this person at my place? Can I call the police next time he comes to my restaurant? Thank you.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum