Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Query on Customer Complain

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Query on Customer Complain Empty Query on Customer Complain Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:31 am

dani0102

Arresto Menor

Hi there,

I work sa isang kilalang supermarket po as supervisor. There was this customer who wants to change her bought items for another items. Now, I tried to explain to her that the only thing that we will change are those subject to the Consumer Act ng DTI. Our company is trying to minimize returns because it's a loss in sales as well. But I did not explain this to her. She got mad and said I was being arrogant and pinahiya ko pa daw siya. Pag ganun na reaction ni customer I asked our store manager and she approved to change but to the same item and not for another item. I called the attention of the department head to assist her then. I refused to interact with her anymore because I know she is mad at me na. But she still keeps on side commenting and threatened to complain me sa HR and top management. Which she did right after! I was called at the office and she was there. She complained how rude I was to her and that pinahiya ko daw siya. I did not. Ive been working for 5yrs to know how to keep my cool. She said she will really file a complain with her lawyer and file Oral Defamation. In my mind, I never raised my voice nor did I say anything to demean her or anyway. She even said, 'Sus kung nasa COtabato ka lang Miss, may kalalagyan ka!' 'Dapat kinikilala mo yung mga taong binabangga mo, kilala mo sino ako??!' Ihappen to see her name when she signed the paper for her return. (Princess Ishreen Sinsuat). I said yes I saw your name on the form. She said 'Then you know what I can do and the reputation of my family!' Of course everybody knows her family name. They are even related to the Ampatuans! She continued by saying 'Pasalamat ka gagawin ko to in a legal way! Ang iba jan aabangan ka sa labas!' I mean how could someone think like that! Over something ganun lang. How could someone think to harm someone over ganun lang na small thing! I was just doing my job. Its not like we did not give in to her request. She got her items exchanged already. But to threaten my person?? How could someone be so low. Please help. How can I do this legally? To be honest, I am scared for my life I am stressed over this and Im 2mos pregnant!

2Query on Customer Complain Empty Re: Query on Customer Complain Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:46 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint for oral defamation and grave threats.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum