Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Position Paper Format

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Position Paper Format Empty Position Paper Format Mon May 27, 2013 5:22 pm

geotammy

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.

I have already filed a case with NLRC and was asked to submit a position paper since the mediation did not resolve any. I wish to hire a lawyer to prepare the position paper but before I do I would like to know if there are any formats for the position paper? What can I say and what I can not put there. Can I put something even if there is no evidence but I personally experienced it which is related to the dismissal. It is more like a series of events leading to my dismissal. In general I want to establish the history between me and my employer, during operation up to the dismissal. I don't want the lawyer that I may hire to think that I don't know and just dictate to me what can said.

If there are no formats then can I just represent myself without an attorney? Though I fear that if I only represent myself then the arbiter may find something wrong in my replies and use it to default my case.

SmartButLegallyConfused

Last edited by geotammy on Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional inquiry)

2Position Paper Format Empty Re: Position Paper Format Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 pm

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

hi geotammy,

take a look - http://www.scribd.com/doc/74471433/NLRC-Position-Paper-Reyes

regards

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum