Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to File Position Paper? any help

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to File Position Paper? any help Empty How to File Position Paper? any help Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:13 am

c26alfred

Arresto Menor

Help me with this. I do not have a personal lawyer to assist me on my case with my employer and the arbiter is asking to file position paper if we cant settle the dispute. Can anyone help me?

2How to File Position Paper? any help Empty Re: How to File Position Paper? any help Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:10 am

leone

Arresto Menor

Punta ka Public Attorney's Office, dun libre. Kung saang ang city hall andun yun maliit na office..

3How to File Position Paper? any help Empty Re: How to File Position Paper? any help Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:27 pm

ryan daupay

Arresto Menor

pwede po ba yong personal pronoun ang gamit instead of third person? ako lang po gagawa ng position paper. if possible, required ba na notarized kapag ipapasa na? help please...

4How to File Position Paper? any help Empty Re: How to File Position Paper? any help Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 am

attyLLL

it's really best to get a lawyer to assist you in making a position paper.

if you are forced to do it by yourself, focus on just stating the facts of what happened. look up the format of verification.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum