Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employee Incentive suddenly cancelled

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employee Incentive suddenly cancelled Empty Employee Incentive suddenly cancelled Fri May 24, 2013 7:55 am

aegisshi09

Arresto Menor

We were informed that if an employee will not avail even 1 day out of our 15 days Sick Leave benefits for a year, they will be entitled to receive 10k worth of gift check at year end. This have been the policy for let us say 5yrs now, until last year 2012, the management then decided to cancel this incentive just like that. No alternative given, no option to replace the said amount. This is in cost of employees trying to go to work even if they are really sick, desperately aiming for the said incentive. Not to mention that the 15 days SL priviledge is not convertible to cash unlike other companies that are paying the days of unused SL. can the management really do that to their people? i hope for an immediate reply...

2Employee Incentive suddenly cancelled Empty Re: Employee Incentive suddenly cancelled Fri May 24, 2013 10:07 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at dole and argue that it is a diminution of benefits

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum