Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Empty SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Thu May 16, 2013 2:47 pm

jheselkandala

Arresto Menor

Dear Legal Counsel,

I need an advice regarding the issue of Special Power of Attorney.

My Aunt A, who is in Italy owned a land property with several doors apartment. Her Sister, also built a house in her property with verbal agreement only.

My Aunt A,sister 's who is now leaving in her property for 14 years is not giving her the income in spite of her several attempts of contacting her, because they have a misunderstanding .

Her sister, in my understanding is paying the yearly land tax. I am not sure ,which name she is using when paying.

Both are my aunt from my mother's side.

Now my Aunt from Italy , gives me the SPA letter with her sign and her husband since she is in Italy. But it was not notarised in Italy. She wanted me to look after her property and supposedly income.

I have the signed documents/copy of their ID's/ copy of land title/ copy of the letters that she sent to my another aunts.

What legal moves shall I do.

Thank you. I will be waiting for your legal advice.

2SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Empty Re: SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Thu May 16, 2013 3:24 pm

piecutie

Arresto Menor

i need your advice..whats the best thing i do this my nieghbours shes doing bad to me...shes go to the barrangay then tell a lie story that i harras her and public disturbances ..that i never do to her becuase we never war or never argue for all our life...im shock her statement against me..actualy the real story is she and my nieghbour is war becuase she harras my niegbour public scandal..public disturbance. and trespassing to the house of my nieghbour too...im the wetness in that happen..but i never stand to be wetness in that happen becuase she is my frend also before..and i dont like go in trouble...thats why im shock when after that happen from the barrangay deliver the sumon to me...i dont know were i do wrong with her..shes such lie her statement...what well i do for her in legal.

thank you so much Atty.
im looking forward your
advice.

3SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Empty Re: SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Thu May 16, 2013 5:18 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Ensure that the SPA is authenticated with red ribbon and stamp at the Philippine Embassy in Italy. then send it via DHL.
Afterwards, see a lawyer what's the next step to do! He will advice you to produce all the necessary documents before he can approach your other Auntie! And if she don't agree to hand over the rights to you to take care her properties, because you were given the authorisation to do so, your lawyer can take her to court!

jheselkandala wrote:Dear Legal Counsel,

I need an advice regarding the issue of Special Power of Attorney.

My Aunt A, who is in Italy owned a land property with several doors apartment. Her Sister, also built a house in her property with verbal agreement only.

My Aunt A,sister 's who is now leaving in her property for 14 years is not giving her the income in spite of her several attempts of contacting her, because they have a misunderstanding .

Her sister, in my understanding is paying the yearly land tax. I am not sure ,which name she is using when paying.

Both are my aunt from my mother's side.

Now my Aunt from Italy , gives me the SPA letter with her sign and her husband since she is in Italy. But it was not notarised in Italy. She wanted me to look after her property and supposedly income.

I have the signed documents/copy of their ID's/ copy of land title/ copy of the letters that she sent to my another aunts.

What legal moves shall I do.

Thank you. I will be waiting for your legal advice.

4SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Empty Re: SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Thu May 16, 2013 6:01 pm

jheselkandala

Arresto Menor

thank you for the legal advice.

5SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Empty full power of attorney Fri May 24, 2013 3:33 am

bratzky

Arresto Menor

good day to all
i just want to know if i can get a full power of attorney in Phil. consulate in italy , i am here with my wife sometime maybe this year i'll go back to the philippines, and to avoid any problem about signing or executing acts like mortgaging , securing titles etc i can sign even without my wife's presence , secondly should our properties be specified in this full power , thank you very much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum