Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immorality At work

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immorality At work Empty Immorality At work Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Markbautista

Arresto Menor

Just want to ask if it's legal to terminate an employee because she got pregnant even if she has no husband or not yet married.. Said grounds is due to immorality... Thanks..

2Immorality At work Empty Re: Immorality At work Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Oh! dear, which generation are you? nowadays people do have children with or without partner! Why terminate her? how would she bring up her child? if she were a teacher maybe but companies or other establishment? I doubt you have right to terminate her! Where is your humanity? Rolling Eyes

3Immorality At work Empty Re: Immorality At work Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Markbautista

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply.. She is a nurse.. I just want to know if it is legal? Is there any law that supports the companies decision?

4Immorality At work Empty Re: Immorality At work Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 pm

attyLLL

if the pregnancy is the basis, then imo, that is unlawful. but if his partner was a married man in the company, then it may have basis

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Immorality At work Empty Re: Immorality At work Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

gosh, i'm learning a lot.. dance2

6Immorality At work Empty Re: Immorality At work Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:09 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Unless this 'immorality' is stated under her contract!
Speaking of immorality do you even consider yourself immoral? if you are going to put her life and her baby in missery for not having a job? People do need job in order to survive, why such a mean attitude?
If she is under contract and she is doing her job correctly then leave her alone! Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum