Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

misdeclaration of status

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1misdeclaration of status  Empty misdeclaration of status Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

atty,

I & my husband got married early this year. and he didnt declare his status as married in their agency. I told him to change his status when he's still here but he refused because he said it would be a long process since he's scheduled to leave for work onboard a ship the following month. I know he's just making excuses but I just temporarily leave it that way to avoid further arguments since he got angry already. And just keep hoping that next year when his back he will finally change his status & declare me as his legal wife as he told me. within a month after he left i discovered his infidelity. I felt so bad and thought i should do something.i know its so unfair for me while she's having that other woman thru promises.i know i have the rights & i should have legal claims against him. i know i should be declared in his allotment/beneficiary as his legal wife.what shall i do about it? i thought of reporting to their agency or to the poea for his violation.

i need your help...
thanks

Last edited by kyna on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

2misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 pm

attyLLL

what infidelity did you discover?

inquire at the agency what documents you will need to give in order that you be declared as the allottee.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3misdeclaration of status  Empty re: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

an infidelity in connection with his ex girlfriend. it was once a subject of our quarrel but had been a closed issue for a year..i thought only...without my knowledge that same thing continues...

4misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:05 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

kyna wrote:an infidelity in connection with his ex girlfriend. it was once a subject of our quarrel but had been a closed issue for a year..i thought only...without my knowledge that same thing continues...

what are you planning to do? file a case against your husband?

5misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:23 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

best option? can u suggest one? thanks...

6misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Wed May 01, 2013 3:17 pm

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

better talk about it with your husband instead of filling a case. you just got married it should have been your honey moon stage.. why did you enter into such union if in just this small problem you intend to destroy everything you had with your husband.. think about it a million times.. is money really an issue? i guess your husband was just avoiding the hassles of changing the papers.. it is really hard to fix the papers of changing status.. learn how to listen when your husband explains why.. and how come.. and now i'll ask you.. how did you knew about this infidelity issue? and how come you knew about it? any evidence of such? maybe "praning ka lng".. its really hard when your kapraningan comes along.. talk about it.. your just 2 months married.. lower your pride.. the money he is earning is not an easy thing to do it is a hard earned money.. weigh everything girl.. this is just the start of the trials your marriage will be facing..

7misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 12:08 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

money is actually not of prime issue. his INFIDELITY actually pushed me to uphold my right which he failed to acknowledge. i know he deprived me of my rights as his legal wife. i dont want to tolerate this because he already cheated me & i cant think better options than fighting for that right against him. we have not talked yet but if he calls this is something i will take against him if he reject my request for his change of status in their company. seafarers know thier violations and misdeclaration of status is one of violations under poea. i believe he intended not to change his status inorder that i wont be having legal claims on him. if he's willing to do so, he should have changed it earlier so that the agency will be informed and will start processing them, anyway its the agency who's responsible for the process, only his consent & notification with marriage documents is needed.

8misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 pm

attyLLL

how about just going to the agency and inquiring about what docs they need, and if he calls you, allege good faith. baka kasi, honey, nakalimutan mo i-update yung records kaya ako na ang nagkusa. but i'm sure di mo naman nakalimutan na married na tayo.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:14 pm

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

kyna wrote:money is actually not of prime issue. his INFIDELITY actually pushed me to uphold my right which he failed to acknowledge. i know he deprived me of my rights as his legal wife. i dont want to tolerate this because he already cheated me & i cant think better options than fighting for that right against him. we have not talked yet but if he calls this is something i will take against him if he reject my request for his change of status in their company. seafarers know thier violations and misdeclaration of status is one of violations under poea. i believe he intended not to change his status inorder that i wont be having legal claims on him. if he's willing to do so, he should have changed it earlier so that the agency will be informed and will start processing them, anyway its the agency who's responsible for the process, only his consent & notification with marriage documents is needed.

may i just ask you? why did you marry your husband in the first place?

10misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:17 pm

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

lachika_05 wrote:
kyna wrote:money is actually not of prime issue. his INFIDELITY actually pushed me to uphold my right which he failed to acknowledge. i know he deprived me of my rights as his legal wife. i dont want to tolerate this because he already cheated me & i cant think better options than fighting for that right against him. we have not talked yet but if he calls this is something i will take against him if he reject my request for his change of status in their company. seafarers know thier violations and misdeclaration of status is one of violations under poea. i believe he intended not to change his status inorder that i wont be having legal claims on him. if he's willing to do so, he should have changed it earlier so that the agency will be informed and will start processing them, anyway its the agency who's responsible for the process, only his consent & notification with marriage documents is needed.

may i just ask you? why did you marry your husband in the first place?

he cheated on you so do you have any hard evidence that he did so? do you have any children?

11misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:20 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

thanks atty

12misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:23 pm

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

wrote:how about just going to the agency and inquiring about what docs they need, and if he calls you, allege good faith. baka kasi, honey, nakalimutan mo i-update yung records kaya ako na ang nagkusa. but i'm sure di mo naman nakalimutan na married na tayo.

check c ... ang taong galit and pursues with her fierce and anger ay talo.. in the end you will still be unhappy.. AND it would mark a scar on the both of you.. baka kse praning ka lng po maam?

13misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:30 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

of course i marry him because we both loved each other. but such issues as i have now arise after marriage only. i never know this will happen. if only this issues were predicted then this should have been discussed before our marriage if necessary. i think ur question why did i marry him doesnt make sense at all..

14misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 pm

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

kyna wrote:of course i marry him because we both loved each other. but such issues as i have now arise after marriage only. i never know this will happen. if only this issues were predicted then this should have been discussed before our marriage if necessary. i think ur question why did i marry him doesnt make sense at all..

it was a question.. im just asking.. do u really love him? then why go through with this? love is patient love is kind love keeps no records of wrongs.. if you are just speculating for infidelity with your husband then that would be so wrong.. in fact your just 2 or 3 months married.. di mo pa po natitikman and sour and sweet taste of real union of both man and woman.. kase if you do you wouldnt be in this position at all.. i know you have ur rights since your the legal wife but don't be so stupid to play with the law it entails all your time and investments.

15misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 7:49 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

i have collected evidence of that infidelity...this is a matter of legal rights, intolerance to a generally UNACCEPTABLE behaviour of a married person, loving someone may come to the point of teaching him a lesson that might change him.

16misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Thu May 02, 2013 8:12 pm

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

kyna wrote:i have collected evidence of that infidelity...this is a matter of legal rights, intolerance to a generally UNACCEPTABLE behaviour of a married person, loving someone may come to the point of teaching him a lesson that might change him.

do you think by filing a case against him and putting his career and life at stake you would be teaching him a lesson? would you be so happy if you succeed with your plans? if your answer is NO please fix your marriage while you still can.. think of your families and not with your pride.. when you entered into such union you belong with each other and by that means.. you are one with him and he is one with you any problem that would arise both of your should help each other and fix it.. when you love a person you know how to forgive and you tend to forget. if your husband has commited adultery then let him be punished with God's law instead.

BUT if your answer is yes. well then pursue with filing a case of vawc ra 9262 under economic abuse by deprivation or threat of deprivation of financial resources and the right to the use and enjoyment of the conjugal, community or property owned in common;

17misdeclaration of status  Empty Re: misdeclaration of status Sat May 04, 2013 2:13 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum