Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

planning to resign

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1planning to resign Empty planning to resign Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am

lynabayas

Arresto Menor

Dear Maam,
Im a teacher and signed a contract for 3 years. this was my first year in that school with the salary of 5000 peosos.

im teaching summer class in this school until may 10. but,i found it difficult mam and sir. i have 3 kids and very very hard for me to save money for the,

im deciding to apply for another job, and our church is willing to help. we have scool in our church and they said that if i want, they will hire me to teach there.

i dont know to to tell my principal, but i di white lies. i said that my husband is going abroad and i will take care of my kids. we have this plan for our kids and im really pleasing my principal to understand me.

sir, please advice me. i want to knowhat are the posible thing will happen about my decision. adn may oi know if i have a rights to quit my job as teacher of that school even i signed a contract. please advice me. i dont know what to do sir.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum