Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

planning to resign after contract signing with a suspected scam company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JMDJ

Arresto Menor

good day. pardon if this would be too long. i wish somebody could help us.

well, me and my friends have been looking for a job for two weeks now. when we happened to find an ad in jobfinder about a company looking for encoders, secretary, etc. so we tried it out. we applied, and soon after, we were given an appointment slip to attend their orientation the next day. they made such nice offers and benefits so we were entranced. when we came the next day, we were asked to sign on their contract stating that we agreed to what has been discussed in the orientation and interview, etc. and that the Php500 that we paid (for the "license to work" is non-refundable). we signed of course. but by the end of the orientation, our expectations fell. it's not what we wanted. it's not what we thought it was. well, we're pretty confident that it is actually not a working company but a scam. and we do not want to risk ourselves further more.
Sad
so here's our problem, what should we do to be out of the company? we have already signed a contract, and we are afraid that they would "blacklist" us to other companies, or file a suit for a breach of contract if we do not comply with the contract we've signed.

i hope you can help us. we are just as naive when it comes to these cases. thankyou

attyLLL

i don't see clearly how it's a scam. what does your contract say about resigning?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum