Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubine who falsified documents

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1concubine who falsified documents Empty concubine who falsified documents Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 pm

clrc78

Arresto Menor

I found out from the Bureau of Immigration that my husband's mistress has been using my husband's surname
in the passport issued to her by DFA.I dont really how she was able to get away with this since 1999 when they were always travelling together. My husband and I are very much married i dont know what kind of marriage contract she got from NSO that was submitted to DFA when she applied for a passport. I am puzzled why DFA issued her a passport when we are the ones married.What should I do please help.I want to file a case against the mistress bcuz of that passport.may I know too if my husband becomes an accessory to this crime? He is always saying he doesnt know anything.

2concubine who falsified documents Empty Re: concubine who falsified documents Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:29 am

zulfikarl

lawyer

You can charge her of "Falsification of Public Documents". It's a criminal case.

3concubine who falsified documents Empty Re: concubine who falsified documents Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 pm

attyLLL

file a violation of anti-alias law which penalizes use of a name than that on your birth certificate or marriage contract.

hubby need not be involved.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum