Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

vawc filed against ex husband and custody of children

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

my friend is a seaman.. he goes home to his family every after 6 months and stays only for a month or 2 then goes back to work. he was married to his wife last 2005 but His wife is a bit b*tchy loves to party all night with her friends and wasted all his money to useless things.. his children goes to school together with his sisters kids all his.. all the kids have witnessed the flirting and the unfaithfulnes of the wife. the Husband knew what was going on and he stopped sending money to his wife instead he put it on their children's bank account. now his crazy wife filed a crim case against him VAWC under financial abuse. the husband filed an anullment way back 2008 and is already void from then on. what should the husband do next? can the ex wife demand a certain amount for financial assistance? or can the husband just give anything he can give to his children? what are his rights over his children? can he file for custody? Very Happy Very Happy thank you and more power

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung annulled na sila, the wife can ask for support only for the children. And she file can file a case on-behalf of the children.

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

but she cannot demand for a certain amount tlga? like she want 70 percent of what his ex husband is earning.. eh unjust naman un kc tao din ung husband niya at may personal needs din xa like his own house to live in.. kc ung ex wife niya inubos lahat ng properties nila.. binenta lahat2 without giving him a single centavo.. eh ung husband niya kaya nagpundar ng lahat ng un.. and now she;s demanding 70% of his salary.. does she really have the right to demand such amount of money?

attyLLL

the support issues should have been discussed and settled in the annulment case. see what the decision states.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

it was not stated in the annulment decision and that is the problem since the wife already issued a warrant of arrest, and a hold departure for her husband. in turn the guy could'nt get any job.. now he wants to see his children but the wife kept them away and we don't really know where are the whereabouts of the kids..

kyna

Arresto Menor

only negative sides were seen against the wife. being extravagant spenders are the usual alibies thrown againts the wife when they demand for their rights against a seafarer husband. accept the fact that their are seafarer's who dont want to acknowledge their resposibility. usually infidelities of the seafarer pushed the wife to claim their rights more & more. if the husband has not wronged then wife & husband relation will surely go smooth. my mga seaman na pinagdadamotan ang asawa pero galante sa mga babae nya. i know a lot of such types because i had worked in a manning agency before.

Last edited by kyna on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

kyna wrote:only negative sides were seen against the wife. being extravagant spenders are the usual alibies thrown againts the wife when they demand for their rights against a seafarer husband. accept the fact that their are seafarer's who dont want to acknowledge their resposibility. usually infidelities of the seafarer pushed the wife to claim their rights more & more. if the husband has not wronged then wife & husband relation will surely go smooth. my mga seaman na pinagdadamotan ang asawa pero galante sa mga babae nya. i know a lot of such types because i had worked in a manning agency before.

maam.. one person is diffrent from another. kaya you can't just sum it up to one na ganyan ang mga seafarers. you won't really understand din why they are saving much money.. kase po di po madaling gumising sa umaga at ang makita mo lng ay ang lawak ng dagat.. now when it comes to the wife.. i ask you po how do u ask your husband for money? and when you ask some where do u spend it? if you spend it with food then that would be good but when you spend it with friends and partying all night long well that is a different story.. i know ur working and ur earning.. just put ur shoes into the husband's shoes.. what ur partner does the same? you are earning and working so hard for that certain money and ur partner would just easily spend it with liquor and drugs? would you be happy about that? the wife is an iresponsible being.. and she does'nt deserve any law that would that would give her the right to prosecute someone so that she could have all her vices served with no such effort at all..

kyna

Arresto Menor

so why the husband has been issued a warrant of arrest & hold departure? does it mean poea already confirmed that seafarer is liable?

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

kyna wrote:so why the husband has been issued a warrant of arrest & hold departure? does it mean poea already confirmed that seafarer is liable?

take time to read po. the wife issued a case of vawc which is a criminal case ra 9262.

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

lachika_05 wrote:
kyna wrote:so why the husband has been issued a warrant of arrest & hold departure? does it mean poea already confirmed that seafarer is liable?

take time to read po. the wife issued a case of vawc which is a criminal case ra 9262.

hindi poea ang nag iissue ng mga yan but the higher courts

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:Kung annulled na sila, the wife can ask for support only for the children. And she file can file a case on-behalf of the children.

thats it! when marriage is annuled both parents are responsible for their children. right? and each of them should provide their needs and by saying so the wife cannot argue with the financial support that the ex husband would give? am i right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum