Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can vawc be filed against bf and live.in partner for 4yrs and 8months?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

QueenBee888

Arresto Menor

Hello po, tanong lng if pwde ba akong mag file ng vawc ra 9262 against for bf for almost 5yrs? Wla po kami anak. And ung reklamo ko ay abuse sa akin?

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Depende sa krimen, may defined prescriptive period, may 10 years may 20 years ang Republic Act. (Prescriptive defined as time allowed to lapse between arising of legal claim and the filing of a suit.) Mukhang pasok pa sa crime under Section 5 (1) na 20 years.  Ano ang krimen na balak ifile?  Pagaralan at ikonsulta.

Maaari rin crime on concubinage kung pasok sa considerations ng Article 334 of the Revised Penal Code (kung kasal kayo. My correction, BF lang pala.)

Last edited by centro on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

QueenBee888

Arresto Menor

Pwde po ba magfile ng concubinage kahit hindi kasal?

And covered po ba ng ra9262 ung nag thre.threat na iiwan if hindi ibigay ang gusto? Kc alam na nya effectuve yun to get what he want?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum