Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer of a real property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1transfer of a real property Empty transfer of a real property Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:33 pm

paglintegan

Arresto Menor

buyer ako at nabayaran ko na ung price ng lupa at ayaw itransfer ung title sa akin anu remedy ko. at anu liability ng bank kasi nakamortgaged by the seller ung property at ako nagbayad ng balance nun as part of price pero ayaw ibigay nung bank ung records ng payment ko sa mortgaged kasi hindi daw ako ang kliente nila?

2transfer of a real property Empty Re: transfer of a real property Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 pm

homem

Arresto Mayor

paglintegan wrote:buyer ako at nabayaran ko na ung price ng lupa at ayaw itransfer ung title sa akin anu remedy ko. at anu liability ng bank kasi nakamortgaged by the seller ung property at ako nagbayad ng balance nun as part of price pero ayaw ibigay nung bank ung records ng payment ko sa mortgaged kasi hindi daw ako ang kliente nila?

I am assuming there is a deed of sale with mortgage executed bet you and the seller? The bank is correct, the seller must be the one to transact with them first, the latter must paid all the balance required in order for the former to release the said docs. Normally, it is the buyer who do all transactions if he wants the title to be transfered to his name.

3transfer of a real property Empty Re: transfer of a real property Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 am

paglintegan

Arresto Menor

Thomas Nivada wrote:Please elaborate it more and more because I can't get the right things that what you are going to describe
there was a deed of sale between us i already complied with my obligation as to the payment of the total purchase price but the problem is they don't want to transfer the title of the property into my name because they are denying my payments and the bank where the property was mortgaged didn't want to issue the records of my payment to the mortgaged as they say i am not their client. the property was mortgaged by the seller to the bank and as per our agreement i will pay the balance of the mortgage as part of the purchase price.

4transfer of a real property Empty Re: transfer of a real property Fri May 03, 2013 11:14 pm

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Are you sure that the mortgage is already paid by the seller? Present the Deed of Sale and other proof of payment with the Bank and explain that you already bought and fully paid the property. Show with them the statement stating the agreement that mortgaged was part of the Total Contract Price. As you have said, your mainly concern with the bank is only the mortgage, right? My question for you is, Where is the Original Title? What you need to get with the bank is the cancellation/release of mortgage document. That is the major document in order for you to cancel the mortgage annotated in the title. Then after that, if the Original Title is in your hand, you can now transfer the title into your name since the deed of sale and the proof of your payment is also in your custody.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum